To better understand the low-slope roofing options available to you, we’ve found that it helps to use the analogy of owning a car. During the life of your car, you must repeatedly decide whether to maintain and repair it, restore it or replace it. The same goes for Cleveland and Akron commercial roofing! Campo can provide the honest guidance you need at crucial times in the life of your roof, helping you to make the best decisions for your business and your budget.
CAMPO CAN HELP
Maintain Your Roof
- Keeps a roof in optimal condition, ready to guard against the elements.
- Maximizes the value of your investment by getting the longest life out of the roof system.
- Ensures that any warranty coverage remains in effect.
- Only feasible for a roof in good condition.
- Maintenance cannot extend a roof’s life beyond the expected lifespan.
Repair Your Roof
- Ensures that a roof performs for its expected life when completed by a professional contractor.
- More cost-effective than total replacement.
- Problems can be addressed as they occur.
- Repairs don’t extend the life of a roof.
- May not work or work only briefly if improperly performed.
Restore Your Roof
- Saves up to half the cost of a new roof; project could potentially be staged over several years for improved cash flow.
- Adds up to 15 years to the life of your existing roof.
- Manufacturer “no dollar limit” guarantees available up to 15 years.
- Installs significantly faster and with considerably less disruption than a new roof.
- Can often be capitalized or expensed (ask your tax advisor).
- Existing roof must be in moderately good condition.
- Not all restoration products perform equally.
Replace Your Roof (Low-Slope)
- Best long-term option; systems often last up to 20 years or more.
- Fewer installation worries.
- Manufacturer “no dollar limit” guarantees available up to 20 years.
- Can be double the cost of roof restoration.
- Longest installation time.
- Moderate to severe disruption and hassle for occupants.
Get a FREE Estimate from Certified Cleveland & Akron Commercial Roofing Contractors
Your biggest concern is your business. At Campo, our biggest concern is your peace of mind. Contact our office at (330)-391-7799 for reliable advice about your Cleveland or Akron Ohio commercial roof, or complete the form on this page. We’d be pleased to schedule a convenient time to meet with you and discuss your needs.