What Is Standing Seam Metal Roofing?
Standing seam metal roofing systems are a popular choice among Akron, Ohio, commercial roofers. It features long, narrow panels that are oriented from the gutter to the ridge. This roofing system is used for steep-sloped and low-sloped roofs. At Campopiano Roofing, we install the panels on-site using a roll-forming machine and coils of metal sheet, ensuring a fully customized fit.
What Are the Benefits of Standing Seam Metal Roofing?
This type of metal roofing system is widely used because of the following features:
- Low maintenance. The fasteners are concealed and only exposed at isolated locations. This feature allows for less maintenance.
- Customized. Standing seam metal roofing is specifically formed to match the size of the structure. This simple process of installation creates continuous panels for the roof section, which results in a more precise fit for your Akron commercial roofing.
- Durability. Sheet metal roofing is known to last for more than 40 years and can withstand different weather conditions. Campopiano Roofing also uses thicker gauge steel to produce its roofing products.
- Versatility. This type of roofing system comes in a wide variety of colors that will match or complement the façade of your commercial property.
- Leak prevention. Because the long panels of metal sheet are continuous, potential weak spots and entry points for leaks can be avoided.
Where Can You Get the Best Standing Seam Metal Roofing?
For steep-sloped commercial roofs, standing seam metal roofing can provide energy efficiency, high levels of protection from the elements, versatility, and precise fit for each unique roof section. However, proper installation is needed to get the most out of your metal roofing.
That’s why Campopiano Roofing uses state-of-the-art metal-forming equipment to give your Cleveland or Akron commercial establishment top-quality metal roofing. For added protection, we collaborated with local manufacturers to provide up to 20 years of labor and material warranties. Campopiano Roofing also specializes in architectural trim such as copings, fascia, cornices, and soffits to give your home or establishment even more curb appeal. We also offer solutions for sheet metal and composite wall panel systems.
Call us today at (330)-391-7799 to get a free estimate. You can also check out our other commercial roofing services here.