We understand that getting an estimate for roof replacement or a major roof repair in Cleveland, OH, can be intimidating. You can rest assured the professionals at Campopiano Roofing will make the process as simple and easy as possible. We promise that:
- You will be contacted within 24-36 hours from the time we receive your request for an estimate.
- During this time we will have already submitted your home to Eagle View, a remote aerial roof measurement service, in order to receive satellite imagery and measurements of your home.
- Our estimator will schedule a time with you to come out, evaluate your project and present a preliminary proposal. We would like you to be present at this time so we can learn your needs, verify our Eagle View measurements, and gather information for the proposal.
- Once our proposal has been finalized, we will present it to you and review the important aspects of the job, such as the different styles and materials that are available, and warranty options. Our estimator will stay with you until all of your questions have been answered and you are completely confident in our quote.
- Once you have made the decision to hire Campopiano Roofing to care for your home, our production department will call to let you know the estimated start date. At this time our production manager will work with you to finalize all of your color choices, material staging areas, work hours and pre-construction checklists.
- Throughout the project, our office will also call you periodically to let you know the status of your job, in case things like weather have affected your start date.
- On the day prior to your installation, we will call you again to let you know that one of our crews will be out the next day.
- Our trained installation team will then come in to do the work in the most professional manner, with the least amount of inconvenience to you and your neighbors. During the tear-off process, our crews will inspect all of your structural framing and decking. If any rotted or deteriorated decking is found at this time, you will be notified immediately.
- Upon completion of the job, our foreman or project manager will walk the entire job with you, answer any questions you may have, and complete our project closeout checklist.
- A follow-up call will be made to ask you about your experience with Campopiano Roofing. Upon receipt of payment, all warranty papers and receipts are sent to you with our thank-you package.
Ready to Get Started with Your FREE Quote?